Gucci Dive Watch 45mm
Marked by its diver's watch inspired design, the Gucci Dive has a contemporary appeal, blending a steel bracelet, green dial and green rubber crown.
- Steel case and bracelet, green and red bezel, green rubber crown, green dial with multi icon indexes
- Sapphire glass with antireflective coating
- Swiss Made ETA F07.115 quartz movement
- 20 ATM (660 feet/200 metres)
- Wrist size: 130mm to 195mm
- Swiss Made
MORE THAN 40 YEARS OF WATCHMAKING
In 1972, Gucci became one of the first fashion Houses to branch into timepieces, creating successful, iconic models that combined contemporary spirit and tradition, innovation and craftsmanship, fashion and elegance. Since that time, Gucci timepieces have been made in Switzerland, assembled at the company’s watchmaking atelier in La Chaux-de-Fonds. It is this marriage of Swiss manufacturing traditions using high quality components together with Gucci detailing and Italian flair that has enabled the brand to enjoy over 40 years of watchmaking history. Today, Gucci watches are synonymous with fine quality and they bring a fresh, innovative perspective to the watch industry.