Gucci Flora 18k Bracelet with Diamonds
The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Accornero and presented on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the '60s. It has since been presented with a new point-of-view by incorporating the femininity and appeal of the print into a jewelry collection. A diamond encrusted flower is set on a bracelet surrounded by beads, the clasp is detailed by a GG charm.
- 18k white gold
- Flower detail with white diamonds
- Double G charm with white diamonds
- 64 diamonds, totaling approximately .22 carats
- Clasp closure
- Double G: 7mm x 5mm
- Flower: 9mm
- Adjustable from 16cm to 18cm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Enquire about Gucci Flora 18k Bracelet with Diamonds
Thinking Of Ordering Online?
Secure & Efficient
Our delivery partners collect & deliver Australia wide every day, ensuring your order arrives quickly and safely. In many cases, we'll ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it!
We know you'll love your purchase - but if you don't, we're happy to organise an exchange or credit in-store, or you learn more about secure returns by post here.